"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Wednesday, November 12, 2008

That time again!!


Being a chef..I'm proud of the fact that I'm a culinary nerd. I research trends,i buy cook books and magazines....I'm infactuated...One of my favorite shows is Top Chef the only reality based program that i love..Me and my fiance have a ritual that we've done since we met 2 weeks into season uno..every wed. is bravo night we grab dinner and drinks and watch the show and criticize the shit out it..."i would of made this.." "she should of done that.." we decide on performance halfway through who should go home...we have even noticed production faults that kinda give you who's going home in the first 4 or 5 minutes of the show... usually the second person you see talking is the one that gets the boot...the third or first wins the challenge..if there in the middle you most likely wont see there face. ... Yup I'm a nerd ...told you...TC's season premier is kinda like new years eve for me(as i sip a cold 16oz bud light the bravo count down clicking away the final hour to season 5's debut)..Let me give you my predictions (did i mention i did an extensive menu background on all contestants) so here it is........in the order that i think they gonna go.......
17. DANIEL ...this dude is dumb
16. Mellisa
15.Patrick.. ....gimme a break!
14.JILL.. I'm not sure how she even got picked working at a mom and pop
13.Gene ..skill less
12.radhika
11STEFAN
10 & 9 LEAH &LAUREN.. i gotta feeling with 17 there gonna pull the double axe this season.
8.HOSEA ..first HIS JOB NOW THIS
7.ALEX....
6.Carla... her hair Finlay got to Padma
5.FABIO...after William Shaetner lost 30 lbs he bribed his private chef to come home.
TOP 4 ..RICHARD JEFF JAMIE ARIANE
4.RICHARD
3. ARIANE.
2.JEFF
1. WINNER . JAMIE LAUREN ..
That's all i got don't be surprised if I'm right on the money!! then again don't be surprised if Daniel takes it home.......

No comments: