"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Monday, September 7, 2009

My New Home!


I've been waiting until an appropriate time to announce that i recently found my new home ,. In the kitchen of THE WINSOR HOUSE INN. A beautiful Restaurant and inn In Duxbury. The building much like the Crane Brook was constructed in the early 1800's , It has a Pub and two main dining rooms. It's got a fun aura to it ... The food served now is eclectic. So i have a good feeling the transition into my cuisine will be a breeze. The Owners are very excited for change and I'm excited to Help. I've already been scribbling fall menu ideas , I hope to have a fall menu down in the next few weeks. Also we are gonna due food and wine dinners, beer tastings, something special on Mondays and Tuesdays . I'm also campaigning to bring Ala carte brunch on Sundays. due to the success of brunch at the crane brook. I'll keep you all up to date with menu development and so on...

No comments: