"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Thursday, February 12, 2009

feelin icky.....


I apologize for the sudden lack of posts and have good news that the photography on this blog will get all that better with the purchase of a new kick butt camera in the next week or two...I will also be building a light box to capture the perfect shot...Today was a much needed down day.. I've secretly been battling a tiny cold all week...it comes it goes. being in our kitchen in the morning is not very easy...everyday I'm assaulted with a chill that i can feel inside my bones for the better half of the morning..this , the lack of sleep a new born and infant brings, and the awesome overload of valentines day prep has kind of run me down a bit...so the recuperation of today was much enjoyed ....the day gave me time not only to look face to face with the 3 day challenge a head of me....but menu items on up coming menu's we will see what happens......this morning i could not stop thinking about a dish based around corned lamb and rhubarb sauerkraut......hmmmmm

No comments: