"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Thursday, September 11, 2008

ThE rEaSonS ArE sImPlE


Just another day in the kitchen...have you ever had one of those days where you got the uncontrollable earge to just cry, Or better yet Knock your Sous Chefs Teeth clean out his mouth ?? well that was today for me...everything was great all prep was done well before service . My poisonnier was sick so i had a little bit of catch up ,but not much..then my favorite time of day that i only see once in a while 'DOWN TIME' the time i get to work on my menu, the nights speacials ,or ordering. see i utilize these very sacred moments...,but what does my sous do
he sneaks liquor.what a freaking idiot I would of fired his ass long ago If i did'nt beleive in him.. But theres only so much you can do for someone before you gotta be like fuck it...and that day is coming quicker than i imagined.

No comments: