"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunny Saturdays


Fairly decent day today, my meat cook has been out all weekend with herpes of the rib cage...
we pulled off to realy strong days of cooking, with a wedding and brunch function, so with that im stoked... my cousin got married and i was'nt there but,did i realy want to go?? i dont feel it inside ...when it comes to my biological family inside im ice cold...all of them all of my blood..i have know interest in anybodies life,..,"do your thing".. just do it with out me....they never realy did nothing to me...it was'nt like my family beat and raped me...i was just butchered inside by all of the fun stuff the world did to me...,and they did't give 1 shit about me....screw you all...and back to workfor a second ...there is this ladie at my restaraunt that im hating more and more each day...she acts like shessome kind of manager...everyone is afraid of her...not me stay the fuck out of my kitchen...if youy can stand around and stare at me. then you can run food for someone other than yourself......get over yourself....on a bright note fall menu ideas that i ran for saturday speaicals went realy good .im excited as shit to switch the menu ,even though im hearing alot of shit from mthe owner about having to pay people on the day of the new tasting witch is plANNED FOR 9-22... fuckit ill cook the whole thing by myself.....LETS HOPE TOMMORROW IS GREAT...GO PATS!!!

No comments: