"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Monday, September 15, 2008

SHIT OUT OF LUCK

Sunday was fun...my body beat to shit thinking about the week ...and then i almost want to shoot myself in the head. When i start to think about all hours im gonna put in for the upcoming 3 weeks at least 70 hr ....but at the same time thats what is so exhillirating about my proffesion.Today im just gonna put some finaly touches on the fall menu and then were off..i might change a couple of things last minute. like my fried soy sauce might become a soy aspic,i might completeley scratch the oriental meatloaf.or move it to dinner 4 2. i 'll get it done i already finished the tapas menu.which in my opinion is sold top to bottom...but you can be the judge of that....well im off to the races

No comments: