"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Saturday, October 24, 2009

Noah's Birthday





I've been trying to take my mind off work , and focus on myself and my family this week. I had an operation on Tuesday for something that i waited way to long to take care of, Because i always put work before even my own health.Then Thursday was my son Noah's Birthday. Me and my wife have made a promise to one another that no matter what are income situation looks like either good or bad. When it comes to our children we are gonna take great measure to give them everything and anything we never had the chance of having. For me that means piles of presents and parties for your birthday. Being that our Noah turned two and it is probably the first birthday he can actually participate in we aimed to spoil. I think we sucseeded .he was happy the whole day. As a father it feels incredible to give to your children. Our youngest at only 9 months Is growing so fast. My heart melts when he crawls over to sit down next to his brother to either play or watch one of there programs together, I am so proud of my little chirrups.

No comments: