"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Friday, October 2, 2009

Thinking Autumn

I've ripping my brain apart lately trying to pull all the cards on my first menu change I've drafted up a mock version and submitted it to the owners , I've also sent out pricing inquiries, And spoke with a liquor Representative about wine dinners. I'm Super Excited about the changes going into effect and the mysterious yet positive energy that surrounds it. In the works right now I'm Corning beef , Preserving Lemons, Fermenting a Sour dough starter for a Artisan Bread that I'm working on.(our Bread service is gonna be beyond impressive) So far Foccacia, Pistachio pesto twisted bread sticks, Mini Orange Pumpkin "Clovers", & Cranberry Pecan Sour Dough.
For Starters . I'm working on Butternut Squash Ravioli w/ Maple Alfredo and Brulee of Salted Sage Marshmallow.. Entrees A Turducken Potpie With Port Cranberry Sauce... I'm Also trying to establish a Dessert Menu And Inspire Someone to rock out some Signature/ Dessert Cocktails
I have one in mind that has a Chai liquor and Pumpkin Dulce De Leche.. I get Home in the we hours every night so it's been hard to keep the blogs coming. Me and Sarah weren't Able to attend this years International Culinary Congress Which depresses me. On a Light note i am stoked to be able to a dad during the day..

No comments: