"The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, Than the
discovery of a new star" - Brillat Savarin





Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting Off With A Bang..

" Greek Re-imagined" Shaved Artichoke,Preserved Lemon & Charred Onion Vin.
Skip's Island Creek Oysters, Wakamae, Yuzu Kosho, Bubbley...
Smoked Plum Tomato Bisque, Homemade Ricotta, Brioche Grill Cheese Croutons, Pecorino
Thai Mussel & Green Curry Bisque,Coconut Jasmine Croquette, Pea Shoots
Rainbow Trout "Meuniere", Truffled Parsnip Puree, Haricot Vert and Tart Apple Almandine, Spicy Threaded Onion, Champagne Gelee..
These were a few of the pictures i was able to get off as service died down a bit on New Years Eve.. We did a 5 course Prix Fixe,,, That went off great with No Problems ... I am doing it this year .....this is the year....that big door is finally gonna open up for me and my big break ...my resolutions this year.... Cook,Cook,Cook,Cook my ass off... I'm feeling that 2010 is gonna be that year i really take off. I am gonna study harder and make it further...And One of My Other Resolutions, Right behind My Health ,Family , And Career is to Update the Blog as Frequent as Possible...Happy New Year Everyone..

No comments: